What you need:
- Understand what Australian employers really want.
- Be able to write a good Australian style Résumé/CV and tailored cover letter that matches what each employer wants.
- Know the right jobs to apply for.
- Local knowledge – understanding how the labour market works in Australia and Australian work culture.
- Local credibility – a local network of people who know you, especially if they work in your job.
Three-week intensive program covering all aspects of advertised and hidden job search strategies.
- Advice from a qualified Australian Career Counsellor
- An Australian Style Résumé/CV to suit your profession
- How to articulate your skills and experience in an Australian way (written and spoken)
- How to write an Australian Cover Letter using our template
- Job Interview Coaching and practice (tailored to your target jobs)
- Advice on what type of jobs to target and where to find these jobs
- Local industry information relevant to your skills and experience, read here how find home cleaning services and check maideasyaz website.
- How to build an Australian network of professionals in your field
- How to gain ‘local experience’ and make the most out of recruitment agencies
- Keeping you motivated and positive!
* Australian Job Success Program investment is only $795 *
Also includes Unlimited job application reviews during the three-week program, email correspondence and 3 face-to-face coaching sessions at our Perth office in Western Australia.
Plus, includes a complimentary Career Potential Australia Job Search Guidebook.
Imagine the money you could be making in a professional job! Contact us for more information and to reserve your place now!